Careers Marketing Content Specialist Remote Job
Onething, is rated among the top UX studios in India for 2020-21. With a diverse portfolio designing products from new age tech, to traditional giants of their industries, we’re pushing the envelope when it comes to the future of design thinking.
Millions of users interact with products we’ve helped design, and that number is only growing everyday.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for owning the language, tonality, and adherence to brand guidelines for all communication at Onething. You will write copy for social media, digital ads, brand campaigns, branded properties, community initiatives, long form content and user communications (app / web copy, EDMs, notifications etc). You will also work closely with the design team to bring the messaging to life. A combination of innovative & creative thinking, and a flair for coming up with witty & catchy copy is what you’ll need to thrive in this role.
- Writing, proofreading and editing effective copy for a variety of media and channels (mentioned above)
- Establishing and reflecting the brand voice in writing style across all communications
- Distilling business briefs into creative solutions, and owning the value chain from ideation to execution
- Staying updated with content formats & pop culture trends, and leveraging these to develop witty / funny / topical content for the brand
- Working closely with the design team to bring content to life, aligned with brand guidelines.
- Great copy & content skills, to be able to create relatable and authentic content. Being punny or funny is a distinct advantage.
- Compelling storytelling skills and a flurry of creative ideas, wordplays, puns & excellent writing craft
- Staying abreast of social media, lifestyle and pop culture trends
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and meet aggressive deadlines
- 2-3 years of copywriting / editorial experience at a service brand or agency
- Optimizing content for SEO
You’ll fit in if you are:
- Enthusiastic, motivated and brimming with ideas
- Are passionate (with sworn vengeance) about the latest developments in technology, business and growing a company
- A team player who can communicate and collaborate seamlessly
- A born leader who can motivate and guide others