Careers Senior UX Designers Remote job
We are a collective of incisive, and inspired designers and developers united by our love for design. We think, re-think, and then constantly iterate until our designs are deemed exceptional by our users. Specialising in User experience design (UX), User interface design (UI), and front-end development – we have been tackling critical issues for brands like Coca-Cola, Airtel, Swiggy, Tata, RBL bank, Paytm and many more.
Hot on the heels of being christened the best design studio in 2019 we are making consistent and honest efforts to ensure that Onething is a flourishing ground for the best designing, and developing minds in the business.
What you’ll be doing
- Working with product/business stakeholders in defining user requirements and processes.
- Facilitating the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions.
- Working with product managers, BA’s and other key stakeholders to prioritizing design effort and execution of projects.
- Taking a user-centered design approach and rapidly testing and iterating designs.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Designing and delivering wireframes, user stories, user journeys, mock-ups and proof of concepts (POCs) optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Developing the visual and interactive elements of the user experience and refine a polished design, taking into consideration typography, iconography, layout and brand identity.
- Proactively testing concepts to ensure users are integral to the design process.
What you need to know
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Deep understanding of design approaches, including mobile-first and responsive design
- To iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- To disregard irrelevant information – to identify similarities and differences in visual configurations
- To work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications
- An understanding of web technologies and how developers seek to leverage design output
- To speak and write clearly and be able to present opinions to peers
- To simplify problems into parts and identify key data needed to support decisions
What you need to have
- 3-6 years of extensive experience in UX/UI designing with a diverse portfolio
- Understanding of the research methodology process and its application
- Skills to create the ideal user experience
- Experience in applying best practices to design solutions
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients
You’ll fit in if you are
- Enthusiastic, motivated and brimming with ideas
- Are passionate (with sworn vengeance) about the latest developments in technology
- A team player who can communicate and collaborate seamlessly
- Always be willing to accept new or extra work to stretch abilities.
- Actively participate in team working and meetings.
- Deliver ahead of expectations and take ownership and accountability.